Krav Maga Course
The Yeshiva offers a KRAV MAGA program once a week during the afternoon break. The KRAV MAGA program will be led by a professional ICCS licensed instructor, who is the head of KRAV MAGA training in the Yehuda and Shomron Region.
The program covers:
- Basic Self Defense
- Full work out and stamina building
- Military training
- Boxing, and general self defense
- Multiple Opponents
- Knife Defense
- Special ending with Dry Shooting training
The program includes:
- 20 full KRAV MAGA training Sessions
- An official ICCS Krav Maga dry fit shirt
- A mouth guard
All additional equipment needed will be provided by the instructor.
The cost of this program (subsidized by the Yeshiva) is $500.
For those who sign up before July 15th, the cost is $450
For further questions about the KRAV MAGA program please contact Rav Mordechai Kaplan.