Cell Plan – Shana Bet/Lev LaChayal
Each incoming student will be renting his phone line (SIM) directly from the Yeshiva and we use Cellcom as our service provider. Cellcom provides us with a dedicated customer service and technical team which is crucial for students who might have individual issues with their phones.
- 30 GB data – after 30 GB speed slows down, no overage charges
- Unlimited calls to Israeli phone numbers
- Unlimited texting to Israeli cell phones – not MMS – multimedia messages such as pictures
- Unlimited incoming calls, texts, and MMS
- 750 minutes to landlines and cell phones in 55 countries, including USA, Canada and UK – overage costs about 5 cents/minute
- Emergency security text service
- US/Canadian/UK virtual numbers are available at an additional monthly cost – $7, $10, $20 depending on the plan. Please contact Shalom if you would like more details.
- Our in-house go-to phone expert, Shalom, will liaise between Cellcom and your son and remedy any technical issues where necessary; this includes replacement SIMs and loaner phones.
- Our plan will filter out websites containing explicit and/or objectionable content, and fits in with our educational philosophy of trying to create an atmosphere of kedusha v’tahara in the Yeshiva.
- Lev HaTorah WhatsApp & texting groups allow the Rebbeim and administrative staff to be in contact with the students to pass along schedule changes and security updates.
- Phone contacts: At the beginning of the year we will send your son all phone contacts of the Yeshiva including Rebbeim, students, administrative staff and emergency numbers.