Cell Plan – Shana Bet/Lev LaChayal
Each incoming student will be renting his phone line (SIM) directly from the Yeshiva and we use Cellcom as our service provider. Cellcom provides us with a dedicated customer service and technical team which is crucial for students who might have individual issues with their phones.
- 30GB data
- Unlimited local calls
- Unlimited texting to Israeli cell phones
- Unlimited incoming calls and texts
- 750 minutes to landlines and cell phones in 55 countries (this includes USA, Canada and UK)
- Emergency security text service
- Our in-house go-to phone expert, Shalom, will liaise between Cellcom and your son and remedy any technical issues where necessary; this includes replacement SIMs and loaner phones.
- Our plan will filter out websites containing explicit and/or objectionable content, and fits in with our educational philosophy of trying to create an atmosphere of kedusha v’tahara in the Yeshiva.
- Lev HaTorah WhatsApp & texting groups allow the rebbeim and administrative staff to be in contact with the students to pass along schedule changes and security updates.
- Phone contacts: At the beginning of the year we will send your son all phone contacts of the Yeshiva including rebbeim, students, administrative staff and emergency numbers.
- USA, UK and Canadian virtual numbers are available – however most of our students use WhatsApp to call abroad. Please contact Shalom if you would like more details.